RISK DISCLOSURE STATEMENT, DISCLAIMER AND INDEMNIFICATION
Trading the foreign exchange market (“forex”) is not appropriate for all investors, and the risks of forex trading can be substantial. You should carefully consider whether forex trading is right for you in light of your particular circumstances and financial resources. Kerese markets does not give financial advice, guidance nor recommendations. By acknowledging this statement and contracting for the services provided by Kerese Markets, you acknowledge that you have not sought any advice from Kerese regarding the appropriateness of forex trading for you, and Kerese has not provided any such advice to you.
Past results or trading system published by Kerese, through the Website or otherwise, are not indicative of future returns by that system, and are not indicative of future returns which will be realised by you.
- Kerese makes no warranties regarding the expert advisors/signals nor guarantee that the signals service will be uninterrupted or error free.
- A signal does not constitute an offer or solicitation for, a transaction in any financial instrument.
- The expert advisor/signals service does not constitute and should not be regarded as investment advice. You act on the signals entirely at your own risk. Signals do not have regard to the specific objectives, financial situation or needs of any specific person who may receive it.
- Kerese will not be liable for any losses, including without limitation loss of opportunity or profits, incurred.
- Kerese will terminate its services to you without notice and with immediate effect should you use our platform to provide services to a third party without written consent nor agreement.
- The subscription fee/payment is non-refundable.
- Kerese will terminate its services to you with immediate effect 2 days after the subscribed duration has expired should you fail to renew your subscription.
- Kerese markets is not a broker and therefore does not accept any account deposits into its bank accounts. All clients are responsible for making their trading account deposits and withdrawals to the broker.